Vice Mayor Amoroso and the Lake Worth Beach Recreation Division would like to invite you to join our Design-A-Mask Contest! While we all do our best to follow safety protocols to keep our families and community around us safe, we can also have fun while doing it. Use your inner artist to style a unique mask that speaks to you. The community will come together to vote on the top masks. You can submit individual and/or group themed masks.
Starts Monday, August 17th
Submissions are due Thursday, September 17th
There will be 3 Categories to allow for a wider range creativity and submissions of masks including:
- Most Creative
- Most Inspiring
- Most Comical
- Materials for the masks may be purchased from any arts and crafts store, found around the house, or ingeniously crafted.
- Mask submissions with pre-assembled simple store-bought masks will not be accepted.
- Masks must be able to be worn on a face without additional hands or structural support if the materials are too heavy.
- Masks must cover at the minimum the nose and mouth.
- Submission photos must show a full head and upper shoulders of each person in the photo.
- Submissions can include a short 1 paragraph text on what inspired the mask.
- All masks must be in good taste and not display any profanity or offensive language.
- Submissions should be submitted on our website at https://lakeworthbeachfl.gov/recreation/.