Beach Meters are ACTIVE and ENFORCEMENT is on-going.
(Enforced 24 Hours a Day/365 days a year – including holidays)
- Lower Parking Lot: $3.00/Hour
- Upper Parking Lot: $3.00/Hour
- Old Bridge Park: $3.00/Hour*No maximum time limit, however Tow Zone is 2am – 6am in all beach lots
- Bryant Park Boat Ramp: $10/Day – 5 day maximum
- If using Parkmobile app (Pay by Phone) 8 hour maximum limit per session
For more information please call Parking Administration Office
at 561-533-7383 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beach Parking Map
View a map of where you can park at Lake Worth Beach. You can find access to public spots, and our decal reserved spots.
Beach parking decals
The City of Lake Worth Beach Florida sells Beach Decals for Permanent and Seasonal Residents two weeks prior to the May 1st start date, then anytime throughout the season. Decals are good from May 1st – April 30th. Click here to fill out an application.