Struggling to pay your utility Bill? We can help!
We understand these are difficult times, and we know everyone’s situation is different. We offer due-date extensions, payment plans, and referrals for financial assistance. We are working together with all members of our community who reach out for help.
Find payment locations, make payments online, and more.
View & Report Outages
Check your area for outage or submit an outage report.
Report Street Light Outage
Need to report a street light outage? This is the place and we will get it fixed!
Need help? Questions about your bill or service? Look no further.
- Infrastructure Improvements & Preventative Maintenance ImpactsOccasional localized outages of short duration may be required to allow our crews and contractors to perform the work safely, quickly, and more efficiently The post Infrastructure Improvements & Preventative Maintenance Impacts appeared first on Citizen Owned Energy.
- Help Train The Next Generation of LineworkersPre-sales for the Thank A Lineman license plate are underway! The post Help Train The Next Generation of Lineworkers appeared first on Citizen Owned Energy.
- Planned Outages for System Hardening and Reliability Improvement Project (SHRIP)Our long awaited System Hardening and Reliability Improvement Project (SHRIP) is well underway with some customers experiencing power outages to allow us to do our work. The post Planned Outages for System Hardening and Reliability Improvement Project (SHRIP) appeared first on Citizen Owned Energy.
- The smart way forward for the next chapter in customer-generated solar[2020 Energy Fairness Report]Solar installations have grown fast in Florida in no small part due to the net metering policies created to spur solar growth. Now we are entering a new phase of solar where we must develop smart strategies moving forward The post The smart way forward for the next chapter in customer-generated solar[2020 Energy Fairness Report] […]
- What we are doing to keep the power flowing to our customers’ homes and businesses during stormsOur team is working hard to keep the power flowing to our customers’ homes and businesses. August was a month of significant thunderstorm activity, especially during the afternoons and evenings. The post What we are doing to keep the power flowing to our customers’ homes and businesses during storms appeared first on Citizen Owned Energy.
Lake Worth Beach Electric Utility 2019 Annual Report: A year of progress against our most important goals and our vision for the future.
New Solar Sites Florida Municipal Solar Project
Workers are putting the finishing touches on the first two solar sites of the Florida Municipal Solar Project. The Harmony Solar Energy Center and the Taylor Creek Solar Energy Center are nearly complete, with enough energy to power approximately 30,000 typical homes. Florida public power utilities already have an exceptionally clean generation fleet, and we are excited to add these solar farms to our energy portfolio. Check out our progress. #FlaCitySolar