There are Many Ways to Navigate the Lake Worth Beach Website
Welcome to the “How do I?” section of the City’s website. The website menus have been designed to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily. Use the menus at the top and below to find the answers to questions about the services provided by the City.
Please let us know if there is any additional information or improvements to this website that you would like to suggest.
HOW DO I START UTILITY SERVICE
- HOW DO I START UTILITY SERVICE
- Access the City Agendas
- Check Code Compliance Case
- Report a Code Compliance Complaint
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Get/Renew a Business Tax
- Get a Marriage License
- Pay My Parking Citation
- Report Problem Street Lights
- Report a Problem with Traffic Signals
- Request Public Records
- How to use WebTrac
- Report a pothole
- Report a sidewalk hazard
- Report an Americans with Disabilities ADA (road or sidewalk issue)
- Report Vandalism
- Locate a City Park and Amenities
- Request street sweeping services
- Bid on City Construction Projects
- How do I register for a recreation program?
- How do I obtain a special event permit?